What information we collect:
When you send us an enquiry via the contact page, the information you supply is collected and sent to us in an email. The information is not stored by our web server. We collect the following details:
- Email address
- Telephone number (optional)
- Services requested or information given in the message box
What we do with the information we collect:
We use this information for the following reasons:
- To enable us to contact you via email and/or phone to give you information about our services
- To create a contract and invoice to supply services if you ask us to do so
- Other than as required by law or as necessary in the provision of any quotes or services you may ask us to provide (for example coordinating with our trainers), we will not share your information with anyone else
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
You have the right to access, rectify and remove personal information which we hold about you. To do so, please write to us or email us.
Our contact details are:
Telephone: +44 7752 345217